Buzzard Bylines 1973
- Larry Allen-still waiting on the Lord for more definite guidance;
summer has been restful and thoughtful.
- Martha Bass-camp went great; have a full-time director.
- Doris Bauer-looking forward to seeing everyone Homecoming!
- Deb Bayuszik-Hi, everyone. I miss you all--sure different out here;
when you pass through Italy stop and see me. Language study starts Oct. 1
- Allan & Cindy Bosson-leaving Oct. 6 for New Zealand to begin work
with Capernwray Missionary Fellowship.
- John and Patty [Bailey] Chestnut-Wow, marriage is great!!!
- Marlene Davis-Hello to everyone--if ever in the area please do stop
in as we miss you all so much! Paul [Wenzel] and I will be married Dec. 29
- Ron Erickson-am getting entrenched in my new position [Dean of
Students at Lutheran Brethren Bible School & Seminary, Fergus
Falls, MN]. Probably will see you in Nov.
- Lorraine Evans-As of June 5, I was asked to join the Christian Ed.
staff at Covenant Pres. Church [Columbia, SC]. I'll be there at least
a year--Looks like I'm destined to be a Southerner yet!
- Tricia Goodall-Dan Miller and I are getting married at Calvary Pres.
Church in Charlotte, NC on Nov. 24 at 2:00 p.m. Please come!
- Marlita Knight-hoping to see everyone at Thanksgiving-had a terrific
ministry at Triple R this summer (wedding Oct. 20 in Otsego, MI]
- Armand and Jean [Midkiff] LeBlanc-mainly pray for our marriage to
glorify God; appointed to Iran as missionaries with International
Missions, Inc; hope to arrive in Iran by fall, 74.
- Cliff Moore-as of July 14, I became an old married man. It's
great! Now living in Chicago until Jayne finishes nurses training,
then we'll move on to where the Lord would have us serve Him.
- Don Morgan-the Lord moves in mysterious ways HIS wonders to perform.
Who would have guessed that this was his place for me to minister?
[Clinton Chr. School, Clinton, MD]
- Steve Parrish-I'm appointed now by International Missions Inc. to
work with Turks in Iran. Right now I'm doing construction work (no kidding).
- Peaches Peterson-Hello and the Lord is now leading me to South
America. Until I leave for the field I will be living with Glynis Fields
- Sylvia Phelps-God has been absolutely fantastic to me! I'm working
at Walter Reed Hospital and loving every minute of it. I sure do miss
- Dottie Piper-I'm teaching first grade (help!) at Hartsville's
Emmanuel Baptist School...sure wouldn't mind your prayers.
- LaVon Post-adjusting to new job and Marriage
- Rusty Russell-beginning training sessions for Campus Crusade vocal
group in January. Will finish schooling '74-'75 year
- Glen & Susan Stern-God has blessed us with an 8 lb. 4 oz. baby
boy July 5.
- Roy Surles-the truth is not deep or hidden; it is right at the surface,
visible level. God is out to simplify it for the submissive.
- Deb [Northcutt] and Doug Stromberg-we are so thankful for God's
goodness; we both love married life and we praise God for supplying us
both with unusual jobs. Both of us will be teaching Bible in the public
schools in Chattanooga,TN starting Sept. 5. It will be such a wonderful
opportunity. This is the only US city left that allows Bible to be taught.
- Marcie Turner-Hey y'all. Whew! if prices keep going up I may not have
to worry about spelling "Rodriguez!" I've been working in a grocery store
getting ready for Sept. 29 when Felix and I will be married.
- Dan Wall-I sure miss all the birthdays!
- Grady & Vicki Merritt-G's working construction, and both of us are
involved in several church activities, with the opportunity to do some
leadership training. Have some big decisions concerning staying in Cola.
coming up soon.
- Mike Simmons, Gary Minion, Keith Wigley and Wayne Whitmire are living
together at 814 Tremont, Columbia, 29203.
A publication of the School of Tyrannus
This hypertext version © 1997-1998, The School of Tyrannus
All rights reserved
May be freely copied and linked by Buzzards. (we know who we are!)